If you don’t know, I will say it loud for the people in the back – I LOVE ARKANSAS. This year, skip the expensive destination vacations and stay right in here in our beautiful Natural State. Here’s a list of the Coolest Arkansas Airbnbs.
If you don’t know how Airbnb works: Airbnb is an online marketplace and hospitality service, enabling people to lease or rent short-term lodging including vacation rentals, apartment rentals, homestays, hostel beds, or hotel rooms. It has over 3,000,000 lodging listings in 65,000 cities and 191 countries, and the cost of lodging is set by the host.
- Beckham Cave Home | Parthenon, AR | $1,500 per night | 8 guests
It’s. In. A. Cave.
- Off Grid Cabin Near Buffalo River | Boxley, AR | $187 per night | 4 guests
Has a loft, but wait until you see the view from the second story porch! You might even catch a glimpse of the famous Boxley Valley Elk Herd!
- Modern White Oak Cabin | Garfield, AR | $125 per night | 6 guests
If you’re into big windows with big views, this cabin is for you.
- Stonehaven Castle | Eureka Springs, AR | $249 per night | 13 guests
I think the word “castle” is all the description we need [to stay] here.
- Whitetail Haven A-Frame | Alma, AR | $140 per night | 6 guests
Did I mention a-frames might be my favorite? PS – it has a hot tub. There are 3 places to stay on the property.
- 87Getaway Treehouse Escape | Mountain View, AR | $145 per night | 4 guests
It is perfect for the kid in all of us who loves a treehouse. While you are there, check out all the things to do in Mountain View.
- Canyon View Treehouse | Jasper, AR | $198 per night | 8 guests
Now, THIS is a view – hope you’re not afraid of heights! And it’s near the Buffalo National River.
- Stonehill Cottages | Mena, AR | $199 per night | 8 guests
Nothing more Arkansas than a wrap-around porch! There are five different cabins on the property, with the new Primrose Cabin being the finest.